Powered By Blogger

Saturday 20 August 2011

MONSOON

This monsoon I had been praying to God to give rains to India as the south-west monsoon has been ditching the country for the last many years . I have in fact not seen good monsoon rains in these years and crave for them heartily . I remember my childhood days when there were thunders , lightning , storms and rains continuing for two-three days at a stretch or even beyond that . I remember my parents collecting  foodgrains , fuels and fodders for the monsoon period . sometimes the sun did not shine for many days and one day when it shone our faces too shone and we heaved a sigh of relief . The children these days are poor and deprived so far as beauty of monsoon and what we saw in our days is concerned . The rainbows were excellent and pleased us to the core of our heart . We saw them and became jubilant . The seven colours were splendid , marvellous . I have been missing them this monsoon . I wish the rainbows to see in the sky this time . I will be a blessed one if this happens.   Wishing you all good luck  -  Sudhanshu Kumar

2 comments:

  1. I REQUEST U TO PL. GO THROUGH MY BLOG. www.foxeyeagra.blogspot.com

    MUKESH VERMA

    ReplyDelete